Wednesday 18 November 2009

Politician: We will eradicate Corruption totally.
Meaning: You will never get what you want anyway!
Boss: You have improved quite a Bit John!
Meaning: Earlier your work was S**T
Lover: I love you from the bottom of my Heart
Meaning: There are quite a Few in the slots above, before you
Husband: Darling you look so beautiful Today!
Meaning: I am working from Home today and want my Peace.
Wife: I really do not know what I would have done without you, my Dear
Meaning: Get ready to pay another Credit Card Bill.
Child: Daddy my teacher said your Papa and Mama are the best Parents!
Meaning: She wants your permission to join the school excursion.
Blogging Colleague: Wow!,You are posting like a Marathon.
Meaning: Dude, Its time you stopped. Enough is Enough.
Written in Lighter Vein. Even I fall for flattery!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i am so very sorry for being so late about responding to your email.

    you are on my linky love page now..
    Amity said...
    Blogging colleague? I wish I were not the one who told you that...:)

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails