Monday 30 November 2009

COCODLE

While I was visiting the Blog of Ms.Shobhaa De, I accidentally saw the request therein posted by Cocodle web admin to her. It was regarding their initiative to help Under privileged and differently abled children with the revenue generated through on-line search. They are not seeking any donation but only ask us to use their website for on-line search. The URL is cocodle.com . I have made it my Homepae and will always use it for my future searches and I sincerely appeal to all my readers to kindly do so. Let us contribute to a very good cause.

3 Comments:

  1. Neha said...
    A very good concept. I support you on this with whole of my heart.

    Cheers.
    Anonymous said...
    Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since Im more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    Anonymous said...
    I admire your blog , it?s filled of lot of information. You just got one perennial visitor of this blog!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails