Saturday 14 November 2009

My Beloved Teacher

Immaculate in his Attire, he is clean like a whistle
Always smiling and his eyes got a twinkle
Ram, Rahim or Robert, we were all the same
He often said, what's there in a name
Be it Rain or shine, He was always there
You just come and learn to your heart's desire
He taught me English, Maths and Poetry
I met Keats, Shelly and Frost amidst Geometry
He would enact many a scenes from Shakespeare
Stunned and awed would be the atmosphere
Under his tutelege many of us grew to great heights
With him always standing there, school in his sight
When I heard about his sad demise this Fall
I thought, it was the "most unkindest cut of all".
I wrote this for writer's Lounge

3 Comments:

  1. Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...
    Welcome to Acrostic Only. Sorry to hear about your teacher.

    Writing acrostics can be fun, but also very creative.
    Mads... said...
    a wonderful tribute..so sad to hear abt yr beloved teacher..
    Maggie said...
    I am sorry to hear about the loss of your teacher but his spirit will live on in the works he shared with students like yourself. You were blessed to have a teacher such as this one.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails