Sunday 19 September 2010

What If.......?

What if I can't Blog anymore...!

I shudder to think.. God Forbid, what If I can't Blog anymore. The source of immense happiness, intellectually stimulating and keeping my grey cells from getting into dementia, Blogging has been a boon to me. It would cast a penumbra of despair over my life if I could not continue blogging. It has been a Mirror reflecting my thoughts and views and a medium through which I could paint my world the way I want it to be. It was my transport to travel to those far regions of my mind and an Elixir to all my worldly ills. It is my stage where I enact my stories and plays and it is my privileged club where I can meet my favourite authors like Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Tennyson or Peter F Drucker at will and savor their priceless creations. It is not possible. I shall go on for ever nonstop.

For Sneha's What If....? - Indistream

4 Comments:

  1. Sneha said...
    The way you have carved your fears into words have painted the picture for me and I pray from my heart that it would never ever happen!!
    Saras said...
    @schizophrenic
    Thanks for your kind words. Relax,it is an imaginary post in response to an imaginary question in lighter vein!!
    Vijay said...
    Good One. I really admire this spirit of writing in you. Have been your fan ever since we met in the first indibloggers meet in Bangalore!

    Keep it up!

    Cheers
    Vijay
    Saras said...
    @Vijay
    The admiration is mutual!! Thank you for your kind words, dear. I hope we will be meeting on 3rd October at Bangalore meet!!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails