Saturday 4 September 2010

Indistream Glitches Solved!!

I had faced the problem of my tweets not appearing in the #inditweetmeet window and was desperate to find a solution. When Experts like Mohan BN , Renie could not help I was going mad!! Then I thought perhaps it is just a simple case of my Internet connection speed doing the trick. To establish this I tried to check my connection speed using speed.io. When the connection was fast I got the following results:
Presto! My tweets were appearing very nicely. So please check your speed and if it is slow get the speed increased by complaining to  your ISP and chat happily everafter! You can see my tweets appearing in the indistream window with my speed data, if you log on to indistream now.

5 Comments:

  1. chitra said...
    Thanks for sharing. I would check the same.
    Mohan said...
    Awesome research. you nailed it! thanks for cracking the code :)
    Naveen said...
    I also face the same problem, my tweets with the # tag & tweets on @indiblogger ain't appearing in the Indistream. I checked the internet speed and it was a mixture of Good & Excellent.

    I am in China & use a proxy software to access the blocked sites like Twitter, Blogspot, Youtube. So could this proxy be the problem or could there be something else?

    Thanks.

    A Journey to the Unknown Spaces
    S.R.Ayyangar said...
    In my case, on my latest post, comments button was not functional and I posted the problem on Forum but
    answers did not help. Finally I went to edit the post by inserting my email Id to send comments and presto,the comments button became alright!
    Saras said...
    The greatest of difficulties often do have the simplest of solutions!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails