Monday 21 June 2010

typealizerThe other day while browsing the list of top bloggers in Bangalore, I landed on a nice blog  http://www.dollarshower.com/ by   Ajith Edassery. Quite an interesting blog with excellent information besides links to some interesting things like this:  An online tool that analyzes a blogger’s (or writer’s) personality based on his / her writings. You just enter the URL of your blog as input and it analyzes your way of writing, usage of words, emotions etc to come up with a report on your personality. I tried it and this is what it had to say about me!
The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of. They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.
It also outputs a Brain Map of you showing which part of your brain is active while you are writing. Shown above is my Brain Map as output by typealyzer!! To see yours goto http://typealyzer.com/

7 Comments:

  1. chitra said...
    Interesting information. Are results matching to what you believe you are? I would also like to chk. the same.thanks.
    Saras said...
    Yes, I am impressed! Perhaps it could be checked by a few others to see its veracity.
    Krishna said...
    interesting!! I will also check it out.. . Seems to be useful...
    chitra said...
    I did chk my personality using typelyzer. For pilgrimage I got one analysis.But for my other blog i got something similar to yours.
    Tulika said...
    I ll also try this :D

    Thanks
    S.R.Ayyangar said...
    Amazing and thank you so much for digging out this information for all bloggers.It gives the result instantaneously.
    LionGirl said...
    Many years back, we have to pay for such analysis. Now, you can get it free via the web. Amazing!

    Saras, is the analysis right about you?

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails