Monday 30 July 2018

PLEASANT SURPRISE


PLEASANT SURPRISE
It was just another day, with the pleasant breeze blowing and the sweet smell of Flowers from the Balcony ushering in the fragrance and announcing the dawn in Bangalore. Living on the fifth floor of an apartment had its own advantages. Brilliant Sunshine from the East, freely flowing Wind and minimal ambient noises from the neighborhood to name a few. As usual, I took a look at my Mobile Phone for any late messages or calls from the previous day which I may have missed. There was a message from a friend, who was doing his professional course with me in 1971, yes almost 50 years ago! , asking me if I was the same one whom he thinks I am. My heart leapt with Joy and my heart raced back to those early days of my Life. After acknowledging him, I confirmed that indeed I am his friend. It made my DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails