Tuesday 15 December 2009

Old Age

I think of those eventful years
When I was at my Prime
Life looked so beautiful in all its Glory
With all the Tact and skill
I wrote the pages of my Story
Never did I stop to think all this could end
I was in a dream that took me places
Never remembered all the phases
That came and went in my Journey
When I woke up and stared in the mirror
Found an old man looking like a smear
Aha, this is the phase when you have all the time
To ponder upon your deeds and triumphs
I wrote for writer's Lounge

9 Comments:

  1. Tabitha Bird said...
    I wish I could get some glory days back too :) I am looking forward to creating some new ones.
    Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...
    Oh I dream of my glory day, but on the other side of the coin, having so many children, I am glad they have gone away ... my boby still trying to rest ...

    ... this is good. But the blog skin is a little hard on the eyes, I had to put on some shade. But you know I like reading you and I will continued to try.
    Reetha ( Businessvartha) said...
    great, wonderful poem, Thankz for commenting my blog. Hopes that you have Followed me and subscribed my Feed. Much more coming for bloggers
    Chandrika Shubham said...
    Nice words weaved very nicely. :)

    Best wishes.
    Tulika said...
    Yeahh !!

    True.. exudes reality.
    Gio Ve said...
    Greatest site indeed! I discovered this one just surfing.
    Best wishes from an Estonian living in Italy
    Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...
    Like this green better Saras ... easy on these old eyes.
    Amity said...
    reality bites...:)

    am in my midlife and now i already feel what you are feeling...:)

    good morning!
    Anonymous said...
    How very true!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails