Friday 25 December 2009

CHRISTMAS

Christmas has always been synonymous to good fortune and happiness for me. I always received good news and happiness during this period and I started looking forward to it from my childhood. More than the various gifts and candies that one received as a child, it was the pleasure of meeting so many people, friends and relatives that made it memorable. Although I am not a Christian by birth I developed a fond affinity to it. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and eventful New Year bringing Health, Wealth and Prosperity!

4 Comments:

  1. Krishna said...
    Merry Christmas to you also, Hope you will always get such happiness & enjoyment in your most life,
    as whole life cant be possible.
    Krishna said...
    Merry Christmas,
    Hope such an enjoyment & happiness comes mostly in your life as whole life can't be possible.
    Tulika said...
    Merry Christmas !!!

    Hope it brings immense fortune.
    God Bless...
    Anonymous said...
    hope you had great holidays!!

    best wishes

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails