Thursday 31 December 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

As always, Christmas has brought me the good news this year too! After almost an year of Blogging and striving to impress my favourite Search Engine Mentors I have been given a Pagerank of "2" for which I am extremely grateful. Knowing Google for its strict assessment techniques and technical superiority I value this greatly and will try to improve further. Thanks Google! I wish my beloved readers and followers a Very Happy, Prosperous and Eventful New Year and may all your desires bear fruit giving you abundant joy!

9 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Very Good achievement with your Page Rank..... Keep up the good work and looking forward to reading more of your creative stuff!!
    Shobana said...
    Congratulations on your pagerank. Looking forward to your posts.
    Meow said...
    Happy & Prosperous New Year and Congratulations for the Page Rank :):)
    Karthikeyan S said...
    Happy New Year!!
    Tulika said...
    Congratulations Man !!!
    Krishna said...
    Happy New Year!!!!!
    Krishna said...
    YOU replied on Google Gift & You've got a brand new fan as a gift on your blog.
    Cheers!!!!!
    Amity said...
    Page Rank? can't understand much about that but when Shraddha worked on my space, i saw a page rank and its 2...:)

    Happy new year Saras...:)
    Saras said...
    Amity,
    Page rank is what Google thinks about how good is your page. You should be proud of your Rank. It is not easy to get a ranking from Google. Congrats.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails